Training for Improvement of Business Skills and Agricultural Producers and Processors
|Overall project value:
|Proportion carried out by legal entity:
|No of staff provided:
|Origin of funding:
|Name of client:
||Agricultural producers, SMEs in agricultural sector, representatives of local authorities in charge of agriculture, NGOs
||July 2010. - July 2011.
|Name of consortium members, if any:
||Agricultural Institute of the Una-Sana Canton
General objective is to support the growth potential of individual farmers and cooperatives through strengthening the capacities needed to overcome the financial constraints.
Specific objective of this proposal is to:
- strengthen the capacities of bigger farmers and cooperatives through comprehensive business planning training and advisory support providing on business plans preparation
- strengthen the capacities of individual farmers through the comprehensive training and coaching on record keeping
- Knowledge of 26 representatives of firms (agricultural producers) in business planning improved;
- 14 firms created business plan with support of PLOD Center; 51 farmers educated on how to keep records on farms according to EU standards;
- 22 farmers introduced record keeping on their farms with support of PLOD Center;
- Business plan form created and made available to the beneficiaries (accepted by most of B&H financial institutions);
- Farm record keeping form, harmonized with EU standards, created and made available.
PLOD Center is in charge of implementation of two training modules:
- business planning – modul I
- farm record keeping – modul II