Establishment of the Regional Business Matchmaking Centre
|Overall project value:
|Proportion carried out by legal entity:
|No of staff provided:
|Origin of funding:
||Delegation of the European Commission to BiH
|Name of client:
||Private companies, Chambers of commerce, Foreign embassies in BiH
||December 2007. - December 2009.
|Name of consortium members, if any:
||- Bihac Municipality, Chambers of commerce of Una-Sana Canton
General objective is to improve cooperation between B&H and EU countries companies, develop strategic partnership and cross border business cooperation.
Specific objective is establishment of Matchmaking Center in NWR B&H and that way establishment and improvement of contacts and cooperation between B&H and EU companies.
- Regional Matchmaking Center established;
- Strong links with LESPs established;
- Ccommunication with key stakeholders of the Center established;
- Matchmaking fair in Bihać, as a first matchmaking activity of the Center, organized;
- Regional Matchmaking Center promoted within NWR B&H and EU.
PLOD Center is in charge of:
- Support to business cooperation and organization of business meetings and accomapning activities, such as workshops and trainings for SME sector in key economic sectors. Most of these events were held at the same time as important international specialiezed economy fairs and that way provided added value to SMEs and business men by increasing number of contacts, meetings of companies and business opportunities at the same place and the same time.
- Matchmaking Center created strong links in the already existing Local economic support providers in NWR B&H, who will be continuously included in evaluation of potentials of SMEs in the NWR B&H and recognition of potential business matchmaking.